Credit ratings and scores are far more reliable than human judgment for lending and credit decisions, and are used increasingly to assess your company. When a creditor / Supplier extends business or credit terms, the credit rating offers the best option in assessing the credit worthiness of company.So it makes good sense in first knowing the credit rating of your company and if need be, to take steps to improve its credit standing.
To do this, you need to ascertain your company profile by getting a credit rating report of your company.
The DP Credit Rating Full Report consists of the following information:
- Type of Company
- Date of Incorporation
- Registered Address
- Registered Activities
- Litigation Trace
- Bank Charges
- Shareholder Details
- DP Credit Rating
- Probability of Default
- Latest 3-years Financial Figures*
- Latest 3-years Ratio Analyses*
- Performance Charts/ Graphs*
- DP Credit Rating Scale and the description of its respective rating grades
While the DP Credit Rating Brief consists of only:
- DP credit rating based on the probability of default.
- The DP credit rating scale and the description of its respective rating grades.
* Where applicable and subject to filing requirements