Fastest Growing 50 Criteria
In order to qualify for the Fastest Growing 50, companies must meet the basic criteria for all rankings and certification:
- Companies must be in operation for at least 4 years.
- All SME 1000 companies, Singapore 1000 companies and the next 1000, also known as emerging 1000 companies were put forward for consideration prior to short listing. The certification looks at all companies and SMEs ranked in the "Singapore 1000" and "Singapore SME 1000" rankings.
- Firms have to demonstrate a 10% turnover growth or better every year for the last 3 years and must be profitable for each of the last 3 years.
- Certification is based on companies' annual financials, which have to be verified by auditors to be true and fair for all 4 years.
- The final order of position is from the last 3-years CAGR growth (in percentage) in turnover, in descending order.