Since 2002, the DP SME Commercial Credit Bureau has played an active role in elevating corporate and consumer transparency in Singapore. Since its inception, the credit bureau has been particularly useful in fostering responsible payment behaviour by debtors.
- Access to a formal sharing platform for payment behaviour of non-bank borrowers
- Manage credit risk of corporate and consumer portfolios
- Enhance existing credit evaluation and monitoring processes
- Reduce bad debt through this early warning signal
- Reduce collections and recovery cost